By: Lindsey
Forward, backward, racing, roaring, twisting, turning, tumbling, flying Superman roller coaster at Six Flags! I look up as I sit in my seat wondering if this is the roller coaster to be on. I had been waiting 2 hours straight in a winding line. I felt so ready, and so anxious, and just so ready to go!
Our hearts were thumping so hard, almost as if we were going to vibrate the seat! I sat there tight in my seat as I yanked the harness over my head, which caused me to feel squished. Then I heard the click clank of the button that was going to push us to position. It felt funny and weird because I was facing downward to the medal station.
Then before I knew it we were rising to the sky on the chain lift. Then it was a twist that would push us strongly down the drop. Before I could tell where I was we were flying! I felt frightened for I saw people’s eyes widen an inch taller than usual, almost as if they were going to pop out. Then at that moment I felt like superman!
I don’t know if a roller coaster could be more thrilling I thought as I screamed while my mouth looked like a ghost booing! Out of all the roller coasters this was the one to be on. Then the flash of the camera struck me as my eyes almost blew out as I screamed.
Finally we bumpty bumped back into the station. After we exclaimed, “That was so worth the wait!” as I caught my breath as if it were going to fly away!
No comments:
Post a Comment