Thursday, March 17, 2011

i am lucky to have a best friend!

    i am lucky to have a best friend
                                                By: Lindsey Buchanan
Everyone should have a best friend. When you need help you have them, I have friends like that for example I have someone to laugh with, I have someone to talk to and I feel like I’m in one place.
I have someone to laugh with having someone to laugh with is the main thing in friendship let me tell you why. When you laugh with someone that’s your best friend you feel like it’s the time of your life. When me and my best friend have sleepovers you laugh whatever you think is funny, for example playing hungry hippos or playing squirrel with a video camera. You laugh about anything in the world, what you see what you want. You will always have her around to laugh. A friend is someone who under stands your past, believes in your future, and accepts the way you are. That makes me think of laughing with your best friend and knowing that there right there by your side laughing with you. One time my best friend came over to my house and we randomly just started to make up a weird game. I knew this was going to lead to some crazy giggling. So I kept going along with whatever she was doing and soon enough we were laughing, laughing, and laughing I know she is my best friend because we laugh every time were together.
I have someone to talk to if you have someone to talk to it really makes your friendship stronger you have to be able to trust your best friend and that’s what makes it easier in your life. When you have someone to talk to you let out whatever you’re thinking about. You should feel like you lean on her for company. Things that are private will stay safe with her and you can trust her. If you are in trouble if you need a hand just call my number because I’m your friend. That makes me think of someone who cares about you.
I feel like I’m in one place. I feel like my whole world is revolved around my best friend. You should feel like you have nothing to worry about because they have your back no matter what. You feel welcomed to anything. You’ll never feel up set or hurt. And you feel like you’re in one place. Sometimes we put walls up not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to knock them down. This makes me think of someone who cares enough for you to help them and be thankful for them.
Truly great friends are hard to find difficult to leave and impossible to forget. I feel so lucky to have a best friend that I can laugh with, who I can talk to and who I can feel in one place with. That quote reminds me of my best friend I know that it would be hard to find my best friends again and I can never forget about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment